Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Revision Mock Paper:
Part 3 of 4
Structure and Function of the Muscular System
This Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Mock paper is provided by Parallel Coaching as a FREE resource for anyone working towards a Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
Below you will find 10 mock questions, checking your knowledge and understanding of the muscular system
First Read the relevant section in your manual or using our Revision Mastery Bootcamp, and then work through the following 10 mock questions. Do this under exam conditions. i.e. with no assistance from your book. This will highlight your strengths and weaknesses within the muscular system. If you can answer these questions, the likelihood is – you’ll breeze through your exam – check your answers at the bottom of the page – GOOD LUCK!
Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Revision
Mock Paper: Part 3 of 4 – Revision Questions:
1. Name and give an example of the three types of muscle:
|Type of Muscle||Example|
2. Reciprocal I_____________ occurs when one muscle contracts and the opposite muscle relaxes.
3. Describe the following terms:
4. Loss of muscle mass associated with ageing is known as?
5. There are two myofilaments in a skeletal muscle that work together to create a muscle contraction; what is the THIN myofilament one called?
7. Which of the following is a characteristic of involuntary muscle?
8. Which of the following muscles would be the prime mover during knee flexion?
9. Slow twitch muscle fibres:
|A||Are employed in high intensity activities|
|B||Use the CP (creatine phosphate) energy system|
|C||Are employed in low intensity activity|
|D||Have a poorer blood supply than other muscle fibres|
10. Which of the following is recommended to reduce the effects of ageing on the muscular system?
↓↓↓ See your answers below ↓↓↓
Now you have completed all 8 questions, check your answers below and if you are looking for more chances to test your knowledge, you can download another 88 mock questions using the link below…
If you need to brush up on your Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology knowledge, and improve your mock paper score, then check out our revision mastery bootcamp…
Dedicated to your learning,
You can also find us on the following platforms:
YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2F1Z1bs