Today’s Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Mock paper focuses on the Structure and Function of the Energy System and Nervous System
These Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Quiz Mock papers are provided by Parallel Coaching as a FREE resource for anyone working towards a Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
Below you will find 8 mock questions, checking your knowledge and understanding of the Energy and Nervous systems
First Read the relevant section in your manual or use our Revision Bootcamp, and then work through the following 8 mock questions. Do this under exam conditions. i.e. with no assistance from your book. This will highlight your strengths and weaknesses within the Energy and Nervous systems.
If you can answer these questions, the likelihood is – you’ll breeze through your exam – check your answers at the bottom of the page – GOOD LUCK!
Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Quiz Mock Paper: Part 4 of 4
1. List the three Energy Systems?
2. If training anaerobically what fatiguing waste product will be produced?
3. Explain what a motor unit is
4. How does exercise benefit our neuromuscular connections?
|A||Reduce firing threshold|
|B||Increase muscle atrophy|
|D||Increase blood pressure|
5. The peripheral nervous system consists of all the branches of nerves that lie outside the:
|D||Spinal Cord and Brain|
6. Which energy system uses carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)? The:
|B||Creatine phosphate system|
7. When all the muscle fibres controlled by a motor neuron contract, it is referred to as:
|A||A concentric contraction|
|B||The all-or-none law|
|C||An eccentric contraction|
|D||The sliding filament theory|
8. Label the Diagram (click to enlarge)
↓↓↓ See your answers below ↓↓↓
Now you have completed all 8 questions, check your answers below and if you are looking for more chances to test your knowledge, you can download more mock questions using the link below…
- Aerobic, Lactic Acid, and Creatine Phosphate (CP)
- Lactic Acid
- A motor unit is the motor nerve and all of the muscle fibres that it innovates – if we need a stronger contraction we recruit more motor units.
- A- Reduce Firing Threshold
- D-Spinal Cord and Brain
- C- Aerobic System
- B – The All or None Law
- A=Peripheral nervous System, B = Somatic, C = Autonomic
Need More Help with your Anatomy Exam Revision?
Discover How 6500+ Fitpros In Training Are Walking Into Their Exam With Confidence And Guaranteeing A Pass
Are you tired of staring at your manual and not knowing where to start?
Our revision Bootcamp breaks everything down into a clear and easy-to-follow structure.
You can download the videos to MP3 and MP4 to slice your revision time in half and finally understand the key principles of exercise.
This is not another course with more exams – it HELPS pass the course you’re already enrolled on!
“EVERYTHING You Need To Learn, Revise And Pass Your Fitness Exam”
If you want to get your revision structured, learn everything you need to know and feel confident on exam day, then click the link below:
Dedicated to More