There is one particular type of level 3 anatomy mock question, that is much harder than the others, so here’s a heads up on the HARDEST question you are likely to get in your Level 3 anatomy exam.
I put a level 3 anatomy mock question on social media yesterday…
And most answers were wrong…
And yours probably would have been too!
This question is difficult because of several reasons:
- Axis of movement is a damn hard topic to get your head around
- It assumes you know the difference between planes of motion and axis of motion
- You need to know what a lateral raise is
- The potential answers can persuade you into a totally different answer
The Level 3 anatomy mock question most people get wrong…
In which axis of movement does a lateral raise occur?
Mmmm not an easy one!
Pop your answers below in the comments box – what do you think the answer is?
Watch: The level 3 anatomy mock question most people get wrong [Axis of Movement]
Want more level 3 anatomy mock questions… Download hundreds of mock questions for free by clicking the link:
If you are still confused by Axis of Movement and Planes of Motion then we’d like to invite you to simplify your learning and cut out unnecessary revision time using our Revision Mastery Bootcamp
Test Your Knowledge
Use the following three mock questions to test your knowledge on Axis of Movement and then check the answers after the final question:
1. Which of the following is NOT an Axis of Movement?
A – Frontal
B – Medial-Lateral
C – Anterior-Posterior
D – Longitudinal
2. Hip Flexion is performed around which Axis of Movement?
A – Sagittal
B – Anterior-Posterior
C – Medial- Lateral
D – Transverse
3. Which joint action would occur in the Longitudinal Axis?
A – Plantarflexion of the ankle
B – Adduction of the shoulder
C – Extension of the hip
D – Internal Rotation of the femur
1 = A
2 = C
3 = D
Test your knowledge with more mock questions, by downloading hundreds of Free Mock questions here:
AND join us on our Facebook Page at 1030am every morning for our Daily Mock Question
ALSO Comment below, what is the most important thing you learned in this blog/ video
If you have gaps in your knowledge then we’d like to invite you to simplify your learning and cut out unnecessary revision time using our Revision Mastery Bootcamp
Dedicated to more
Hayley ‘Wrong Answer’ Bergman
PS – AND whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways I can help you
1. Check out my FREE online training
Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology: Three Secrets To Pass Your Exam ~ WEB CLASS REPLAY https://parallelcoaching.co.uk/anatomy-and-physiology-level-3-secrets-webclass
2. Click the image below to find out how we can help you can pass your exam with TOP MARKS and confidently.
>>> Including cheat sheets to test your knowledge for each topic in your Level 3 anatomy and physiology exam
3. Check out what learners are saying: https://revision.parallelcoaching.co.uk/what-learners-are-saying