This blog will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about the Heart and Circulatory System for your Level 3 Anatomy Revision.
- Why FitPros find the heart and circulatory system hard to revise
- A full 50 mins Video Tutorial teaching you EVERYTHING heart related for your Level 3 A&P exam
- Quick access timestamps to navigate through the tutorial
- How many questions you will have in your exam
- How to learn with simplicity for the rest of the modules
- Three Example Mock Question about the Heart and Circulatory System
Why FitPros find the heart and circulatory system hard to revise
The Heart and Circulatory system is notoriously claimed to be one of the hardest modules within the Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology syllabus, so you are not alone if you find this area difficult to understand.
Unlike other areas of anatomy (like muscles), we never get to see our heart move, which makes it feel theoretical. It may also feel like this is less directly related to training clients as a FitPro.
Although you might not actually be quoting the heart valves and circulation with your clients, the knowledge of this is foundational and absolutely crucial in order to understand the demand and stress we place on the heart in exercise.
Full 53 mins Video Tutorial: The Heart and Circulatory System
This is taken directly from our Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Revision Mastery Bootcamp,
It is “EVERYTHING You Need To Learn about the Heart and Circulatory System to Pass Your Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Exam”
(Without Having To Spend Hours Revising Or Relying On Your Course Manual).
Quick access timestamps to navigate through the tutorial
2:30 Why learn the heart and circulatory system:
4:20 Features of The Heart
7:30 Circulation and Blood Flow
17:45 Labelling Quiz
24:20 Understanding Heart valves
26:50 Coronary circulation
29:30 Atherosclerosis and CHD
34:20 Risk factors for CHD
40:30 Blood Pressure Classifications
46:12 Risks and benefits of cardiovascular training
Join our L3 Anatomy Revision Mastery Bootcamp
How many Questions on the Heart and Circulatory system in my exam?
This module of the “Heart and Circulatory System” is one of 8 modules inside Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology exam.
Knowing the key facts about the heart is crucial, as you can expect 4 to 6 exam questions relating to each module.
- EVERYTHING about the heart and circulatory system
- How many questions you will have in your exam relating to this topic
- That you can learn simply and easily with our video tutorials
- Here’s what Lydia had to say about the A&P Revision Mastery Bootcamp 👇 👇 👇
I can’t recommend Parallel Coaching enough their learning material is fantastic and definitely was a huge factor in me passing my A&P level 3.Lydia
Test your knowledge with today’s mock questions:
[NOTE: The answers are below the 3rd questions]
1. Which chamber of the heart pumps deoxygenated blood?
A. Left Atrium
B. Right Atrium
C. Left Ventricle
D. Right Ventricle
2. What name is given to the blood vessels that serve the heart muscle itself?
A. Coronary Arteries
B. Vena Cavae
C. Pulmonary arteries
3. Which valve is responsible for preventing backflow between the aorta and the left ventricle?
A. Mitral Valve
B. Aortic Valve
D. Pulmonary Valve
What’s the CORRECT answer?
Answers to the mock questions are :
Question 1= D, Question 2 = A, Question 3 = B
If you want more mock questions like this, then you can download more Free Mock Questions: DOWNLOAD NOW
Need More Help with your Level 3 Anatomy Revision?
For Trainee FITPROS Taking Their L3 Anatomy & Physiology Exam.
Learn, Revise & Pass Your Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Exam In Under 10-hours
(Without Having To Spend Hours Revising Or Feeling Overwhelmed)
If you want to get your revision structured, learn everything you need to know, and feel confident on exam day, then click the link below:
Dedicated to More
Hayley “Level 3 Anatomy Revision” Bergman
P.S. You can also find us on the following platforms: