Click the image below to select your fitness course
Click the image above to select your fitness course
Maybe you are studying with another training provider, aiming to pass your fitness exam first time or complete a resit or perhaps you are looking to progress and become a level 3 fitness specialist in Level 3 Exercise Referral or one of the two Level 4 specialist qualifications: Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes or Level 4 Low Back Pain! Either way, there are Parallel Coaching Fitness Courses for you above.
Need HELP passing your fitness exam?
Check out the 6 available Revision Mastery Series.
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology Revision Mastery Series
- Level 2 Principles of Exercise Revision Mastery Series
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Revision Mastery Series
- Level 3 Nutrition Revision Mastery Series
- Muscle Memory Sprint
- Muscle Memory Flashcards
- 121 Fitness Exam Coaching
- Planning and Periodisation Revision Master Series < COMING SOON
Want To Become A Fitness Specialist?
Check out the 4 available Active IQ Qualifications.
- Level 3 Diploma In Exercise Referral [Active IQ]
- Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Trainer [Active IQ]
- Level 4 Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients [Active IQ]
- Level 4 Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain [Active IQ]
- Fitness Business Kick Starter
Click the image above to select your fitness courses